So, you’re looking at the various flooring options for your office and want to make a big impression, without breaking the bank? There are many options available when considering office flooring solutions, and it can seem like a bit of a minefield… Should you go with vinyl, carpet, linoleum, or perhaps a wooden effect floor? They all have their benefits and their drawbacks, and it’s important to get the right balance between aesthetics, cost, maintenance and speed of installation. So where do you start?
One of the best options for office flooring, which you may not have considered, is carpet tiles. There are a number of reasons why carpet tiles could be just the right option for your office:
- Carpet tiles may have got a bad press in the past, but nowadays they are available in some fantastic styles, luxurious patterns and vibrant colour schemes to revitalize your office space.
- Carpet tiles are very easy to transport and quick to install. They can be cut to shape, so no matter how large or small (or oddly shaped) your office is, they can be installed quickly and easily without hindering your business operations.
- Carpet tiles are modular and that means a lot less waste. Less waste means lower costs, plus the added bonus of being better for the environment.
- Noise can be a problem in busy office environments, which can have a negative affect on productivity. Carpet tiles have fantastic acoustic properties. Their ability to absorb sound will help keep those noise levels to a minimum and your team working as efficiently as possible.
- Carpet tiles are made for busy environments and are extremely durable. They usually have a guarantee of around 10 years, but in our experience can often last much longer.
- We all want to help the environment, don’t we? Well you’ll be pleased to know that most of the carpet tiles we install are environmentally-friendly, made from recycled materials and can be recycled when the time comes to replace them.
- Good quality carpet tiles come with anti-static properties. This is perfect for rooms with lots of computers and digital equipment, helping to protect your IT business assets from damage.
- One of the best things about carpet tiles is they can be replaced quickly, easily and cost effectively. It’s inevitable that there will be spills and stains over time, but instead of having to replace the whole carpet area, a simple tile replacement is all that’s needed. Job done!
So, there you have it. Carpet tiles are a fantastic option for your office flooring solution. Providing cost-effective luxury flooring, without break the bank, or causing too much hindrance to your business operations. If you would like to find out more about carpet tiles, or look at some samples, speak to our team now. As always, we will be happy to help!